VIDEOFIED DCV250 Waterproof 2-Way Motion Detector with Integrated Camera(Outdoor)
Availability: In Stock
Ex Tax: 331.93€
- S2View - Spread Spectrum, Videofied, Interactive AES Encrypted Wireless technology provides optimum signal integrity and security.
- Camera - CMOS black and white sensor with 85 degree wide angle lens and video resolution of 320 x 240 pixels.
- Supervised - transmits a check-in/status signal to the panel every 8 minutes indicating tamper state and battery status.
- Tamper - Provides cover-open tamper detection.
- Lithium batteries - last at upto four years (estimated)
- Night illumination - up to 6 meters distance using two infrared LEDs
- Motion detector - Dual-element, passive infrared with Fresnel lens up to 12m wide 85 degree coverage.
- Camera begins filming in fewer than 100 milliseconds after the PIR detects motion.
- Camera is fully weatherproof and can withstand temperatures from -30 - +65 C.
Panel Compatibility XL, XLL, Visio, XT, XT-iP, XV, XV-iP, XTO
Power requirements Three 3.6 V Lithium AA batteries
Nominal Voltage 3.6V
Low Battery Limit 2.7V
Battery type SAFT Lithium AA LS14500
Battery life (estimated) Up to 4 years
RF technology S2View
Radio type Spread Spectrum Bidirectional
Operating frequency 868 MHz
Transmission security AES encryption algorithm
Supervision Panel polls devices every 8 minutes
Tamper detection Cover tampered
Camera sensor type CMOS black and white
Camera resolution 320 x 240 pixels
Camera sensitivity 0.2 lux
Camera lens Wide angle 85 degrees
Camera response Less than 100 milliseconds
Video sequence in intrusion 5 frames/s for 10 seconds
Night illumination 2 infrared LEDs
Night illumination switching Automatic
Night illumination distance Up to 12 m
Motion detector technology Passive infrared DSP
Motion detector type Dual element
Motion lens Fresnel
Motion Detection angle 85 degrees
Motion Detection distance Up to 12 m depending on local environment and temperature.
Motion Detection pattern 24 facets
9 main-12 m
8 intermediate-8 m
5 short-4 m
2 creep zones-1.2 m
Operating temperature -30 - +60 C
Maximum relative humidity 95%, non-condensing
Material Polycarbonate UL94
Dimensions (LxWxD): 101.6 mm x 88.9 mm x 114.3 mm
Weight 260.8 g (without batteries)
Unit/Base Has a single thread for Gimble Mount (Sold Separately)
Mounting height 2.3 to 2.8 m
Certification & Approvals